Are you a lab technician and are you also done with the Coronavirus? Do you want to contribute to making vaccinations in order to get rid of it? Read on and find out if this job as lab technician is the one for you! In this role you will be part of a company who work enable a healthier world. Interested? Apply today!
- 07 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 477836
€ 2580 gross per month
A chance to get a contract with the company
Lots of room for education and development
Work towards a healthier world
At Chemelot in Geleen
English spoken environment
You are a lab technician wanting to make change in the world. You are determined, and you take responsibility within this new challenge. You will work in an international organisation, so speaking English fluently is a must.
- Education as lab technician
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Willing to learn
- You are able to work accurately and precise
- You have great team spirit
In this role you will work in a cleanroom together with your team. You are responsible for producing a corona vaccine. You will work according to procedures and will be supported and checked by your teamleader.
- Carrying out all tissue culture activities for cell therapy, from starting material to final product, according to relevant procedures.
- Carrying out associated duties e.g. required cleaning of production areas, assisting in (re)qualification of equipment, and logistic activities.
- Reporting and reviewing of all required process steps in approved batch records.
- Notification of supervisor of all observed deviations in a timely manner.
- To participate in the initiation of deviations, CAPA’s and Changes.
- Participates in generation and revision of manufacturing procedures
Become part of a company who focuses on better health worldwide! You get the opportunity to embark on groundbreaking, meaningful work that will change your thinking and stretch your skills. This organisation takes a personalized and holistic approach to building teams that work and think together. That means lots of chances of growth and development for you!
- € 2580,- gross per month
- A professional team with a good atmosphere
- An international company with lots of growth opportunity
- Travel expences of 19 cent per km
- Pension plan
Would you like to work as a lab technician at this company? Apply today, or if you have any questions call me on
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.