The Junior Associate Commercial Excellence is a part of the The Customer Information Group (CIG). It’s the contact center aimed at supplying information about Dow’s products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders. The team receives requests via e-mail, internet, and phone in North America, Europe, and Pacific.
- 01 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 477714
A monthly salary between € 2.500 - € 3.200
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Dow can offer you a contract at any time
- Relevant Bachelor Degree.
- You are fluent in English C1/C2 and one other language such as German, Spanish or Italian.
- You have a customer mindset.
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize.
- Commercial skills (ability to hear sales opportunities and to act upon it) : Go getter attitude.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work with a diverse group of people You are both a team player and an independent worker.
In your role as a cross business representative you will provide technical product information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information on behalf of and to The Dow Chemical Company and their current and potential customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and hereby increase the resolution rate (the percentage of solved requests for a specific business)
- Accurate and timely documentation of customer inquiries
- Be able to multi-task between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
- Uphold the Dow reputation by providing excellent customer service indicative Activities
- Solve requests by gathering information using a variety of computer applications efficiently, including internet and intranet and/or escalating the request to the appropriate person (Business Focal Point or Product Specialist)
- Maintain daily contact with Product Stewards of businesses, Technical Service, REACH Leader, Dow customers, prospects and (global) Dow employees
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is divers and fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are also rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter, the canteen that provides yummy food at lunch and the get-togethers that are organized for fun and team bonding!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.