Picture this: You're driving in downtown Amsterdam. Suddenly a modern, eco-friendly bus stops right in front of you. And then you realize: I made this. How cool is that? This is what could happen to you if you were to work as a Senior Production Operator at Ebusco in Deurne. Because in this challenging position you will be working on the future of clean and electric buses.
- 07 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 477029
€2500,- to €2800,-
Education and possibility to develop
Fulltime employment in dayshift 8.00 tot 16.30
Innovative and informal employer
easily accessible parking in front of the company
You are a real team player and always have a good word to say. Your heart beats faster for technology. You also have a positive attitude with a healthy dose of humor. You know how to make the processes in your team run smoothly. Together with your foreman, you see problems in the process in time and you solve them easily. You see a problem as a challenge. You take the operators well into the work process.
In addition, you recognize yourself in the following points.
- You preferably have a diploma or work experience in the automotive sector MBO 3,4 or higher;
- Knowledge of Automotive, knowledge of bus construction;Knowledge of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Flexible, result-oriented and critical of your own work;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language orally and in writing, and of English.
As Senior Production Operator you are responsible for various production activities at a workstation. You can read technical drawings and instructions and you can perform these tasks independently. Where necessary you will instruct and teach the operators.
Your tasks will be as follows;
- Complete assembly of the bus from the chassis;
- Pay attention to quality and safety regulations;
- Sees problems in time and solves them;
- Actively participate in team meetings.Gives guidance to operators;
- Various other activities.
Working for Ebusco means working for the pioneer and frontrunner in the development and production of fully electric buses and charging systems. A company that is developing rapidly and growing enormously as a result. But this cannot happen without you, which is why you will be regularly updated on the developments within the company.
Within this informal company, everyone's opinion is valued equally. They want to grow together with you. And therefore put a lot of time and energy into your personal development. This not only makes Ebusco better, but you as well!
- Company in development
- Technology at the centerRoom for growth
- Attention for you as an employee.
- There is a regular food truck, a staff party or family day, and much more
- Possibility to grow in function
- Co-writing and development of processes
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.