As the Logistic Service Coordinator within Dow you provide the day-to-day logistics support and expertise in arranging transport. Here you manage logistics issues, and resolve exceptions that occur in the transaction and execution of shipment orders within the material flow work process.
- 15 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 476594
Monthly salary between €2.500 - €3.000
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Dow can offer you a contract at any time
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Meeting the customers requirements every single time is what keeps your fire burning! Ensuring on-time delivery and lowest cost-to-service product transportation to the final destination.
- You have a Bachelor
- You are fluent in English (C1/C2)
- Able to multitask at high speed
- Affection with analytics
As a Logistics Service Coordinator you provide day-to-day logistics support and expertise in arranging transport, managing logistic issues and resolving exceptions that occur in the transaction and execution of shipment orders within the material flow process.
- Monitor timely shipments by Logistics Service Providers from origin. Monitors systems transactional activity and resolves transaction failures. Monitors and checks the shipment creation process, arranges transport, checks compliance with loading date
- Identify non-compliance of Logistics Service Providers and takes appropriate action and supports logistics Quality Measure
- Resolves logistics issues in the material flow work process to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Verifies if logistics capability versus special requirements can be matched. Responsible for accuracy of logistics data and accurate logistics charges.
- Manages non-standard orders, changes and exceptions requiring different transport arrangements.
- Processes high value or legally complex claims and determines correct course of action.
- Communicates special delivery requirements to the carrier and finds alternative carriers
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.