At Dow Benelux in Terneuzen has a lot of employees, which means the HR department is of great importance. The Human Resources team delivers focused services in the area of recruitment, international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management, payroll and HR Workforce Administration to Dow in EMEAI. Are you ready to take up administrative tasks here?
- 24 mei 2022
- vacaturenummer: 476574
Salary ranges between € 2.600-€ 3.400
Working from home allowance of € 2,80 net per day
Partially remote work, within 75km of Terneuzen,NL
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Home Office Set-Up allowance
- Bachelor in Human Resources / Business Administration
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English plus fluency in one of the language (either Spanish or Italian or French or Dutch)
In your role as Workforce Administration Representative your main tasks will be to support the sourcing process by assuring timely communication to hiring managers and documenting all sourcing information in the database. The Administrator sends out email notifications to stakeholders to inform them on status changes and required actions, which helps gathering all necessary sourcing information. Hence, the Administrator will be responsible to strive for minimized sourcing times and great service delivery to all people involved.
- Supports the implementation and delivery of end-to-end solutions in assigned discipline(s) to deliver a best in class employee experience.
- Supports program development related to their area(s) of expertise to improve the employee experience, balanced with function-specific needs and drivers.
- Engages with third party providers to establish, develop and review the suite of services in assigned discipline(s)
- Addresses escalated HR inquiries and reviewer/approver of transactions, as applicable, with support from more senior team members.
- Provides information and insights to Team Leaders to continuously improve Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned discipline(s)
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.