- 18 mei 2018
- vacaturenummer: 47610
Logistiek Medewerker/Material Handler
The sector Manufacturing within the Twinscan Factory is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers and scanners, including planning and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. The department Material Intake and contamination control is responsible for intake, inspection, cleaning and delivery of the products and all incidental activities related to production.
To be responsible for supporting the production process by cleaning, inspection, making available, registering of kitting and non-kitting materials and special EUV parts.
- Unpacks goods received and visually checks them conform process-flow.
- Cleans goods received and performs quality checks and prepares them for storage through kitting and non-kitting and eventually delivery.
- Looks after the issue of material for production.
- Manages the cleanroomparts in such a way that it meets requirements, ensures the availability of appliances needed for the cleanroom.
- Processes various information in administrative systems.
- RF Scanning process: tracking materials using RF scanner, process and deliver on the work center.
- Pack materials at building 21 (flightforum)
- MBO level 3 or 4
- Holds a valid EPT Certificate (required for start).
- Several (min 2) years experience within logistics and or production;
- Cleanroom experience is a pre;
- Experience with quality is a pre.
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level.
- Good communication skills.
- English and Dutch language in word and writing is required.
- Deal with stress and an independent and accurate attitude are important.
- Affinity with high tech and logistics are important.
- Work with computer is a must.
- Experience with SAP and forklift certificate is a pre.
- Flexibility regarding future shift changes is a must.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.