Do you have good technical insight and do you enjoy assembling ? Are you eager to learn and do you enjoy making things by hand? Apply now as an assembly mechanic. As an assembler at this trailer builder you will be working on the latest trailers with moving-floors. These trailers have a hydraulically driven floor that can move, so that loading and unloading goes automatically . Together with your team, you assemble various parts and ensure that the trailers are delivered with high quality.what we offer
- Salary from €2100,- per month (38 hours)
- Fulltime dayshifts (7.00 - 16.00)
- 25 holidays en 13 ADV-days
- An employer who cares about your development
- Familial atmosphere on the work floor
You are happy with technology and want to develop yourself. You like working in a team and enjoy working in an open environment with short lines. You have experience with assembling and are good with tools. You have:
- Anxious to start working full-time immediately;
- Some experience with assembling and tools;
- Ever held a welding torch and done some MIG/MAG or TIG welding (not necessary);
- Worked on the basis of a technical drawing (not necessary).
As a trailer assembly fitter, you are responsible for assembling moving-floor trailers. In the first weeks at your station, you will be trained by a buddy. He or she teaches you all the tricks of the trade. This can be done in Dutch or English.
In the Cargo department, you assemble various aluminium and/or steel parts together with your team. You build up the trailer so that it can be made ready for final assembly.
In the Parts department, you work on the basis of work orders and/or work drawings.
Here, together with your colleagues, you ensure that the trailers are delivered in good quality. You assemble hydraulic components, bend pipes or force hoses through pipes. Can you weld? Good! You can't? Then there is the possibility to learn this during your work.
- You assemble various aluminium parts at the Cargo department;
- You assemble hydraulic components, bend pipes or force hoses through pipes at the Parts Department;
- You think along with the production and the process.
At the trailer builder, you are seen as the building block of the company. You will immediately notice that they are keen to invest in your development and well-being. There is an open and familiar atmosphere, where you can talk to anyone or ask anything. Is your work going well and are you looking for more of a challenge? Then you can talk to your superiors and they will look with in to it with you. You'll get 25 holidays and 13 ADV days and a good pension. They also have an active staff association, an annual Christmas drink and you get fresh fruit every day.
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A family atmosphere on the work floor;
- Metal and technique collective labour agreement and a good pension;
- Focus on employee development and growth;
- Free fruit every day.
Do you recognise yourself in this vacancy and would you like to become part of the team? Or would you like to know more? Then don't hesitate to contact us!