You have a passion for HR, you know how to handle payroll administration and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company. As the Payroll Representative you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department. In your work you demonstrate structure and process orientation, with an eye for detail. Flexibility is key for your tasks, with a high work capacity. In your interactions with local and international partners you present specialist knowledge in an understandable and winning manner, and perceived as a valuable advisor.
- 01 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 475206
A market-conform salary between €2.600 - €3.400
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Dow can offer you a contract at any time
Your role is empowered to support and perform activities required to enable HR business processes and drive a best in class Employee Experience. You take a broad perspective to problems and spot new, less obvious solutions. Identify key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. You require full proficiency gained through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience to perform a range of tasks under limited supervision. Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- You have a Bachelor degree in HR, Finance or related area.
- You are fluent in English & Spanish (C1/C2)
- You have payroll experience or other relevant job experience.
- Delivering Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management in a productive and efficient manner.
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities.
- Monitoring of service providers, including managing, having accountability for the data to and from the payroll provider.
- Maintaining a "best in class" internal/external compliance landscape and develop it as internal/external compliance environment change.
- Strong collaboration with HR and controllers department.
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.