Are you a great listener, and do you love helping out people? Do you speak Danish on a (near) native level and Dutch fluently, and are you looking for a new challenge in customer service? Then look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- 27 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 475152
A nice salary between €2500-2600 gross per month
A long term job for 40 hours per week;
Work in an international environment
An informal atmosphere
Hybrid work- from home as well as the office
Who are you, as the perfect customer service representative for this role?
- You speak/write/read fluent Dutch and Danish on a (near) native level
- You feel comfortable talking to customers on the phone, and through email
- You are analytical and solution oriented, and can solve even complex problems
- You have customer oriented experience, and know how to work with different systems and the Microsoft Office package.
- You have some affinity with home automation, or are interested in this field. Since the products can be quite complex, you are comfortable with the technical and complex aspects due to previous experience or interest.
For OUR client in the domotica (home automation) field, we are looking for a Danish speaking customer service representative (B2C). You will be in close contact with Danish speaking customers, via chat as well as e-mail, and work together with other departments such as the Back Office, Sales Support and Logistics teams within the company. This is not a problem for you, because you enjoy contact with people, whether that is a customer, a colleague, or a business partner!
- You cooperate with internal resources cross-functionally to solve customer problems and deliver solutions. You quickly and accurately respond to all customer inquiries on orders, supply availability, and product information.
- You proactively provide order, supply availability, and product updates to your accounts, always trying to increase customer loyalty.
- You receive and create customer sales orders and validation, delivery prioritization, invoice and other fiscal documents management.
Our client is active in the domotica (home automation) field, and the atmosphere at the organization is informal and familial.
If while reading this description you thought to yourself "This sounds like me!" and you are excited to hear more about this role, here’s what is left for you to do:
Apply with your CV and (short) motivation letter
We will contact you within 2 working days!
Randstad Multilingual | Multilingual recruitment | Danish | Dutch | Customer service | B2C | Hoofddorp
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.