Randstad Transport & Jumbo supermarkets in Woerden are looking for truck drivers. A very important job also. With involved truck drivers we ensure that the supermarkets and their customers are supplied with groceries on time, every day of the week.
- 23 december 2021
- vacaturenummer: 475057
Between 13,20 and 16,26 gross per hour
A modern and well maintained yellow Jumbo truck
Full-time or part-time
Are you a flexible, responsible driver, with a CE-licence and experience driving a trailer? Do you speak English or Dutch and do you like to work independently? Then we are looking for you!
- You have a European Union CE-driving licence with a valid Code 95
- and a digital tachograph card
- You speak English, a bit of Dutch would be nice but isn't necessary
- and live in the Netherlands
- You are also available during the weekends
- You are flexible, stress resistant, representative and physically fit
You’ll drive a tractor-trailer from the warehouse to the stores. Off course you won't only drive on the highway but also end up in the middle of busy city centres, so it's your challenge to keep your cool in any situation. You will work approximately 10-12 hours per day, split into 2 to 3 separate trips. You’ll start between 3:00 and 6:00 in the morning. At Jumbo you can work both full-time or part-time. As the weekends are very busy you will be required to work at least 2 out of 4 Saturdays or Sundays.
At the Jumbo warehouses help is available for loading and unloading. At the supermarkets you will be responsible for unloading & loading returns. Jumbo is known for its excellent equipment and therefore is looking for drivers who are both responsible and representative.
- approximately 10-12 hours per day
- start between 3:00 and 6:00
With 585 stores and 3 million daily customers Jumbo is one of the biggest supermarkets in the Netherlands. As a Jumbo truck driver you will be responsible for transporting goods to various stores around the country. It’s a varied job in which you spend lots of time on the road, driving a modern, yellow Jumbo truck.
- A good wage. Depending on your experience, you will receive between 14,46 and 15,87 gross per hour (on top of that you will receive supplements for overtime, irregular hours, weekend work ect.)
- A contract or flexible work, full-time or part-time, depending on you preferences
- 25 holidays per year
- Holiday allowance, 8,33% of your gross pay
- Travel allowance
- A modern and well maintained Jumbo truck
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.