Randstad Transport & PostNL are looking for truck drivers. Are you a flexible, responsible driver, with a CE-licence and experience driving a trailer? Do you speak English or Dutch and do you like to work independently? Then we are looking for you!
- 13 april 2022
- vacaturenummer: 475016
Between 11.61 and 15,98 gross per hour
A modern and well maintained PostNL truck
Manly driving between distribution centers
Full-time or part-time
Both day shift and night shift
As a truck driver at PostNL you work one week at night and the next during the day. The busy days at PostNL are mainly Friday to Monday. This makes it important to occasionally want to work on weekends.
- You have an European Union CE-driving licence with a valid Code 95
- You have a digital tachograph card
- You speak English, a bit of Dutch would be nice but isn't necessary
- Living in the Netherlands
As truck driver at PostNL you are responsible for collecting, transporting and delivering letters and parcels. It’s a varied job in which you spend lots of time on the road, driving a modern PostNL truck. Mainly in the Netherlands but also in parts of Belgium and Germany. A very important job, PostNL delivers 600,000 parcels and 10 million letters to their customers, on time every day.
- Fulltime or parttime
- Driving with your CE-license for PostNL
At PostNL you can work both full-time or part-time. You will mainly work in the evening and at night but also daytime work is possible. Off course you’ll receive your work schedule in advance. At most PostNL locations help is available for loading and unloading.
- A good wage. Depending on your experience, you will receive between 11.61 and 15,98 gross per hour (on top of that you will receive supplements for overtime, irregular hours, weekend work ect.) From 20% up to 100%
- A contract or flexible work, full-time or part-time, depending on you preferences
- 25 holidays per year
- Holiday allowance, 8,33% of your gross pay
- Travel allowance
- A modern and well maintained PostNL truck
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.