We are happy to offer a six-month internship in which you are going to learn and develop your work skills and work to provide an advice on our communication strategy.
- 22 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 474965
6 months internship
max. 500 euro gross per month
Learning & developing your potential
Johnson & Johnson
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following essential requirements:
- Bachelor student in Communication.
- Feeling and passion for creating creative content.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work, communicate and collaborate in (global) teams.
- Good communication skills in English, verbally and in writing.
- Flexible and stress resistant, able to deal with changing priorities.
- Continuous innovation of the way of communicating.
- Creating an overview of existing internal en external communication.
- Research into the information needs and methods of communication of our employees
- Initiate change of existing communication tools
- Be a change management agent.
About the company/department:
Janssen Vaccine Facility (VF), part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is a state-of-the-art vaccine manufacturing facility at the Bioscience park in Leiden, where we proudly produce leading medicines against diseases that have a global impact, such as vaccines against HIV and RSV. The vaccine facility is designed to manufacture drug substance on a 1000L scale for Phase III and commercial.
If you are interested please let us know and send us the following information:
- Motivation letter (which includes your content interest, your requirements from school and what your development items are)
- Your CV
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.