Randstad Transport is looking for truck drivers (CE) for distribution work to Albert Heijn supermarkets. A very important job. With involved truck drivers we ensure that the supermarkets and their customers are supplied with groceries on time, every day of the week.
- 06 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 474960
Between 12,56 and 15,89 gross per hour
A modern and well maintained truck
Full-time or part-time
Are you a flexible, responsible driver, with a CE-licence and experience driving a trailer? Do you speak English or Dutch and do you like to work independently? Then we are looking for you!
- You have a European Union CE-driving licence with a valid Code 95
- and a digital tachograph card
- You speak English, a bit of Dutch would be nice but isn't necessary
- and live in the Netherlands
- You are also available during the weekends
- You are flexible, stress resistant, representative and physically fit
You’ll drive a tractor-trailer from the warehouse to the stores. Off course you won't only drive on the highway but also end up in the middle of busy city centres, so it's your challenge to keep your cool in any situation. You will work approximately 10-12 hours per day, split into 2 to 3 separate trips. You’ll start between 3:00 and 6:00 in the morning. You can work both full-time or part-time. As the weekends are very busy you will be required to work at least 2 out of 4 Saturdays or Sundays.
At the warehouses help is available for loading and unloading. At the supermarkets you will be responsible for unloading & loading returns.
- approximately 10-12 hours per day
- start between 3:00 and 6:00
As a truck driver you will be responsible for transporting goods to various stores around the country. It’s a varied job in which you spend lots of time on the road, driving a modern truck.
- A good wage. Depending on your experience, you will receive between 12,56 and 15,89 gross per hour (on top of that you will receive supplements for overtime, irregular hours, weekend work ect.)
- A contract or flexible work, full-time or part-time, depending on you preferences
- 25 holidays per year
- Holiday allowance, 8,33% of your gross pay
- Travel allowance
- A modern and well maintained truck
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.