Are you a (near-) native French speaker who is an expert in digital communication? We are looking to connect with French speaking professionals, who have affinity with the educational sector and are looking for a new challenge as a Marketing Manager.
- 02 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 474698
A fulltime job, directly at the company;
A salary around 4500€ per month;
Work in an informal and friendly environment;
Work in an international company in Amsterdam;
23 vacation days
Who are you, as the perfect Marketing Manager candidate?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a digital MarCom role with similar responsibilities, preferably in an international organization;
- You speak, read, and write English and French fluently (C1-C2 level)
- You have excellent editorial skills and experience writing messages for different audiences and channels;
- You are knowledgeable and you have applied work experience in social media principles and web technologies to execute, lead and advise others in assuring that online communication and audience engagement and tools and channels are fully leveraged;
- You have mastered the entire set of tools of the digital MarCom (Web, SEO/SEA, CRM, emailing’s, social media...) and are able to mix off and online actions to create a true omnichannel strategy
What will you do as a marketing manager?
- Contribute to the definition of the marketing & communication strategy across EMEA based on corporate strategy and marketing/communication trends;
- Manage the marketing & communication team and budgets: overall responsibilities of marketing budgets and organize teamwork and responsibilities;
- Define content strategy in line with corporate and product communications branding, content portfolio, objectives and social media guidelines and implement it through online channels;
- Bring digital expertise in the team: plan, monitor, measure and analyses the effectiveness of marketing communication initiatives as well as improve the MarCom team processes and efficiencies;
- Align agencies’ objectives and identify tools that will enable to move to the next level in the digital communication field;
- Closely work with the marketing and sales teams on the creation and implementation of campaigns: understand the needs and objectives, creation/validation of the briefs, of the content and design of their production
Our client is an international company in the educational sector.
Does this sound like the perfect vacancy for you? Then send us your CV and a short motivation. We will then get into contact with you within two working days!
Randstad Multilingual | French | Frans | Marketing | Amsterdam | Marketing Manager
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.