We are looking for a customer service employee backoffice at an american company in Breda.
- 28 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 474568
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are
typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience
and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- MBO 3 or higher
- Established knowledge and experience of a range of administrative tasks
- Familiarity with terminology of area supported
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse,international group of people
- Experience in working with automated systems (computer based business systems)like MS-Office tools
- Basic communication skills
- Task focused, strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
As the Customer Service employee you will work with other Customer Service sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry. Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to commercial supply chain.
- Provides services, monitoring shipments and pro-actively handlesbilling and shipping blocks issues.
- Prepares export documentation
- Arranges transport if necessary outside default set up
- Sets up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions.
- Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affectingtimely and in full shipping to customers
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service orsystems, information flows and processes.
- Correct shipping documentation and timely handover to relevantdepartments and/or suppliers.
It is an American organization which specializes in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: 'To Serve Patients' The company receives its products as semi-manufactured goods, which are then packed country-specific, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide.
Are you interested? Respond via the link or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161-244200.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.