The company Flamco in Bunschoten-Spakenburg is looking for a production employee. At Flamco you can work full-time during the week of in the weekend. If you like to work in an industrial environment, this is the job for you.
- 02 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 474530
A bruto salary of € 12,39 each hour exl. allowance
A job at a international company
The chance to develop yourself
A traveling allowance of € 0,19 each km
A netto salary of €15,71 per hour incl. allowance.
- You can speak Dutch or English;
- You are able to do heavy work for 8 hours or longer;
- You live a maximum of 40km away from Flamco and got your own transport;
- You got experience working in the production line;
- Willing to work in Almere, due to the move of Flamco.
As a production employee you will help produce different parts for a boiler. At Flamco you will get the chance to start at the bottom and develop yourself. At Flamco you will work in a busy environment. As a production employee you will work at a production line with a colleague. With your colleague you will put two parts together. This is heavy work where you have to maintain the speed of the production line.
- You can work during the week. Then you will work in 3 different shifts. The shifts from 7:00 till 15:00, 15:00 till 24:00 and from 24:00 till 7:00.
Flamco is a company that makes boilers an parts of a boiler. The company exists since the 50’s. In the 50’s they made their own expansion vessel. With this Flamco became a big company. Flamco is always improving their products and their quality. As a production employee you will be part of a great company.
- NOTE: Location is Bunschoten- Spakenburg till around summer 2022.
- The company is moving to Almere. Are you willing to move to Almere?
- You can’t reach Flamco by public transport. That’s why you need to have your own car to get to the company. Also you need to live a maximum of 40 km from Flamco. This because of the maximum travel allowance that we pay (max. €9,81 each day).
Are you excited after reading this vacancy? Apply and I will come back to you. Make sure that your resume is on your profile. Hope to hear from you soon!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.