For an International company in Breda we are looking for a customer service front-office employee with a native level German + business level English.
- 11 juni 2021
- vacaturenummer: 473384
Salary between 2500 - 2750 per month
You are the ideal candidate if you have at least an MBO 4 diploma. Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or related area is a pre. In addition, you have at least 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales. Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + native/excellent level German. Spanish language skills in additional are nice to have.
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pre.
- Customer and service focused
- Advanced communication skills
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment (pre)
While working at the Customer Success Department you are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities. You mainly focus on order management, customer care and customer master data.
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs)
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs
- Execute track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports
- Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release
- Set-up of new customer; Initiate (e-)form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer and performs Customer Master Data entry
- Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
- Appropriately solve administrative issues
It is an American organization which specializes in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: "To Serve Patients" . The company receives its products as semi-manufactured goods, which are then packed country-specific, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide.
If you are interested in this job opening, you can apply by clicking the 'Solliciteer' button below. Your application will be sent to us directly. Please add an up to date resume in English to your application.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.