Is your goal to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue by meeting supplier/customer needs and expectations? Then this customer service role is made for you!
- 18 juni 2021
- vacaturenummer: 473275
€ 3100,- p/m
@Home & Schiphol
40 uur p/w
Are you a positive, open minded, energized person, and do you have a self-starting mentality? Are you a real relationship builder and do you pay great attention to details? We are looking for a team member with excellent time management skills in order to deal with multiple activities at the same time while setting the right priorities.
- Minimum Bachelor degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain/Customer Services is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and French or Dutch and English language (in that combination)
- Hands-on mentality
- Not afraid to adapt in different situations
- Thinking in solutions
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint (SAP is a plus)
- Experience in a process driven, international environment a plus
As Customer Service Representative your goal is to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue by meeting supplier/customer needs and expectations with regards to contract execution & order fulfillment. From our head office at Schiphol you handle oil & meal flows to customers from our plants in Amsterdam, Antwerp and Gent. The customer service responsibilities start with the receipt of our customer demand, followed by contract scheduling and nomination after which the process is handed over to the execution team for processing & invoicing. The customer service team also handles after-care such as complaint management, customer performance metrics, and inputs on customer account plans.
- The primary point of contact for the customer for all aspects related to contracts, deliveries and order fulfillment
- Monitoring order patterns, anticipating demand & scheduling and pro-actively inform suppliers/customers about contract balances and related information
- Working with internal stakeholders (e.g. commercial team, planning, logistics & execution) to ensure maximum customer satisfaction whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain
- Pro-actively informing customers of down-time of our facilities, delays with deliveries etc.
- monitor situation pro-actively to minimize impact for the customer and re-schedule or re-route deliveries if necessary
- logistics scheduling is going to be a relevant part of your day-to-day activities
- Responsible for after-care towards customers (and do necessary administrative tasks) , such as monitoring of customer performance metrics, complaint management or follow-up on deliveries.
Cargill CASC EMEA operates on an integrated global basis to source, store, trade, process and distribute oilseeds, vegetable oils and meals. Cargill CASC EMEA has a broad global presence in grain origination, shipping and processing. The global, efficient supply chain network enables Cargill to deliver significant value to their customers all around the world.
If you like to work in a dynamic, international environment where you can excel in customer service, then we’re looking for you! Please share your CV and motivation with us and we will contact you soon.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.