Randstad Transport is looking for English speaking truck drivers in the Netherlands! Are you a flexible, responsible driver, with a CE-licence and experience driving a trailer? Do you speak English or Dutch and do you like to work independently? Then we are looking for you!
- 21 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 472879
Between 11,80 and 15,89 gross per hour
Both day shift and night shift
Full-time or part-time
Distribution and DC-work
A modern and well maintained truck
You are a flexible, responsible driver, with a CE-licence and experience driving a trailer. You speak English or Dutch, live in the Netherlands and you like to work independently.
- You have a European Union CE-driving licence with a valid Code 95
- and a digital tachograph card
- You speak English, a bit of Dutch would be nice but isn't necessary
- and live in the Netherlands
- You are also available during the weekends
- You are flexible, stress resistant, representative and physically fit
We have various truck driving jobs available for you. Mainly in the distribution to supermarkets but also for the postal service or driving between DC’s throughout the Netherlands. At Randstad Transport you can work both full-time or part-time.
You will mainly work during the day but also nighttime work is possible. As the weekends are very busy for most of our clients you will be required to be available for work at least 2 out of 4 Saturdays. You’ll always receive your work schedule in advance. Of course you won't only drive on the highway but also end up in the middle of busy city centers, so it's your challenge to keep your cool in any situation.
At Randstad Transport you get personal assistance with your work and career as a truck driver. We have the best, permanent jobs for you. A contract but also part-time or flexible to work, at Randstad Transport you can work the way you want. We always ensure punctual and correct payment of your salary and allowances.
- A good wage. Depending on your experience, you will receive between 12,14 and 15,36 gross per hour (on top of that you will receive supplements for overtime, irregular hours, weekend work etc.)
- A contract or flexible work, full-time or part-time, depending on you preferences
- 25 holidays per year
- Holiday allowance, 8,33% of your gross pay
- Travel allowance
- A modern and well maintained truck
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.