We are looking for an enthusiast intern (Bachelor or Master student) for the internship position Supply Chain Logistics at the Plan department at Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Groningen. The start of this internship is a.s.a.p. The internship is based on 32 – 40 hours per week. The duration of this internship is 6 months. The requirement is that you are enrolled with a University.
- 05 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 472607
an student that is enrolled at a University
Learn and develop your skills
internship fee of max. 500 euro gross
a Johnson & Johnson Company
- Bachelor or Master student in Operations/ Supply Chain Management
- Eager to learn how business works in real life and how that relates to theoretical concepts/ tools and frameworks
- Pragmatic and ‘getting things done’. Take initiative, don’t hold back and setup & implement improvements.
- Highly skilled in communicating on different levels within an organization
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Self-supporting and ‘searching’ for opportunities. Search and pickup work.
- Good conceptual thinking and data analysis.
- Good presentation skills and influencing skills.
- Highly skilled in MS Office
- Being a Logistical & Operations Engineer specified on Material Handling Material Planning and Material Flow within warehousing and production.
- Working Cross functional to identify:
i. opportunities for improvements
ii. resolve issues/ risks related to material traceability
iii. efficiency of activities within warehouse, QA and operations related to Material Handling
iv. diagnose current state, risks, opportunities, strengths, and weaknesses
- Work as a project coordinator/ project leader for medium sized projects to enhance our material handling for Logistics, Operations, QA and Finance perspective
- Pick up low hanging fruit and implement incremental improvements on the shop floor, cross functional and between manufacturing sites
- Develop and embrace the challenge of being a leader. Work with different people from different disciplines and create one goal and reach that goal
- Work as a networker between different manufacturing sites on a global level to improve the flow of materials (specific on Raw Materials, Packaging materials and MRO (maintenance, repairs, and operations materials).
- Being part of different project teams that are involved in setting up a new warehouse and new material planning process.
You will work within the Plan team in Groningen which is overseeing operational sourcing, long term and short-term production planning, warehousing/ material handling and master data management. You will work with cross-functional teams and work on multiple hierarchical levels (shop floor and management). It will be essential that you can work on the site for at least 50% of your time to make sure you get all required insights that are happening.
Send us you CV & Motivation letter if you are interested. (which includes your content interest, your requirements from school and what your development items are.)
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.