Amazon arrived in The Netherlands and you can be part of it! Are you looking for a job? Are you ready to work for a big company? Then this job as a sortation associate at Amazon, close to Schiphol, is something for you! Interested? Keep on reading!
As a sortation associate at Amazon you will help with the start of Amazon in The Netherlands. Your salary starts at €11,50 gross per hour. From the 14th of July Amazon officially started in The Netherlands. You will be busy with sorting packages, picking them and making them ready for transport.
- A job for a longer period of time
- A job for 30-35 hours per week
- A good salary for €11,50 gross per hour
- A job in a big and interesting company
- Nice colleagues to work with
- €0,19 per km travel allowance
To work at Amazon you don’t need any experience in logistics. It is important to be motivated to work in logistics. To work as a sortation associate at Amazon we do ask the following:
- You are able to speak either Dutch or English on a good level
- You don’t have any problems with some physical work
- You are available to work in the weekends
At Amazon you will work as a sortation associate. You will be busy with sorting the packages and picking them from the lines. At the end you will fill the cage cart with boxes full of packages. This work could be heavy, sometimes you have to lift packages up to 23 kilos. You don’t have to lift those heavy packages all day.
As a sortation associate at Amazon you will work in one shift. The working times are 05:30-13:30 and 15:00-22:30. Amazon is looking for people in the morning shifts most of the time.
Amazon is an American E-commerce company, with their headquarters in Seattle. It was founded in 1994 and from July 2021 they will officially open their first warehouse in The Netherlands. This location is located close to Schiphol! At Amazon you can work for a longer period of time if everything goes well and you like the job.
You can reach Amazon by public transport and with your own transport. There are parking spots for your car. Amazon will arrange busses from key locations. The bus will take your straight away to the Amazon location in Rozenburg.
Are you working at Amazon and do you know somebody who wants to work there as well? That is great, you can earn €500 extra!
- Amazon arranges shuttle busses from the following locations: Sloterdijk Station, Noorderpark Station, Bijlmer Arena, Hoofddorp Station, Haarlem Station and Leiden Centraal. Amazon also reimburses the purchase of an (electric) bicycle to get to the pi
Are you the sortation associate we are looking for? Then apply quickly! You can contact us through the contact details below or send us a whatsapp-message to: 06-83262211. Within 2 days after your application you will receive an email with a link to the Amazon system. If you follow the steps, you will go into the Amazon system. You will continue your application through the Amazon system!