For a client in Eindhoven I am looking for an HR employee. The organisation is a supplier of technical components.
- 10 juni 2021
- vacaturenummer: 472102
A year contract
- To provide pro- active HR Admin support to the organization in the Netherlands and other European countries in
- all aspects of the Human Resources function.
- To support in fostering an environment supporting the ideas and values
- The ideal candidate will be self-assured, a strong communicator and have an organized approach as s/he will be
- expected to work independently in a high pressure environment.
- Confidentiality is a requirement. Intuition and
- sensitivity to the needs of others is important.
- Dutch and English language
- Be the first point of contact for all HR admin related topics across different European countries
- You’ll take ownership of the entire HR documentation for different European countries e.g. employment contracts,
- confirmation letters etc.
- Maintain personal files and relevant HR documents
- HR analytics & reporting
- Maintaining the HR information system called myHR, timely input of data in my HR e.g. new hires, leavers changes in
- position, etc
International organization with more then 20 nationalities in the Netherlands.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.