We are looking for a RMA Service Administrator for our company Supermicro in 's-Hertogenbosch. Do you like to work with procedures in administration and work closely with all related departments, then this is the perfect job for you.
- 10 juni 2021
- vacaturenummer: 471753
Contract at Super Micro (based on performance)
Leading company in IT
For this position we are looking for someone who likes to work in a company, which is growing in top speed. Besides that, Super Micro is a multicultural company where you can get to know colleagues, that come from all over the world.
- Vocational school certificate or college degree required
- Education Level : minimum MBO level 4
- Working experience : 1-3 years
- Language skills : Excellent in English
- Mathematics skills : Very Good
- Reasoning ability : Very good
Your essential duties and responsibilities consists of:
- Performs incoming inspection for chassis & power supply
- Communicate with warehouse and related department for chassis & power supply IQC inspection
- RMA receiving (Receive RMA from forwarders and carry out inspection of the products received)
- Transfer products to related teams after receiving (Repair team , RTV team)
- Create discrepancies for RMA which are incorrect (damaged, over-shipments, mising items, etc...)
- Give support to team members (packing / shipping) if needed.
- Packing of motherboard and HDD’s, Memory and Chassis. (no possible damage during shipping)
- Prepare Commercial invoices for shipments outside of EU.
Great that you are interested! As soon as we have received your response, we will contact you by phone. We will explain the vacancy in more detail. We would also like to know more about you. And if we are both still enthusiastic, we will send your details to Super Micro to arrange a job interview.
- 25 holidays;
- 8,33 holiday money;
- 0,16 cents commuting allowance;
- Multicultural environment;
- Possibility to get a company contract.
Do you want to work at Super Micro? Then respond to the vacancy! You apply with the button below. If you have any questions, then please feel free to give us a call (0736903370) or send us an e-mail (email@example.com).