As a Talent Acquisition Representative you love making the match between the vacancies and job seekers. You do this by searching job boards, social media or by using your network. Also you monitor trends and innovations in the market, you understand the hiring needs and strive to meet those expectations during the recruiting process. Knowing where you can find the right candidate and how to make them enthusiastic for the company and the job offer.
- 04 augustus 2021
- vacaturenummer: 471711
A monthly salary between € 2600 - € 3200
An exciting full time job
A platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Dow can offer you a contract at any time
- Bachelor in Human Resources / Business Administration
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English
- Customer Mindset - want to understand customer needs and thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Problem solving attitude - drive to transform problems into solutions and are ready to get things done with a structured working style with an ability to prioritize
- Technical proficient in use of computer applications and a knack for analytics
- Willing to understand the market
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates Effective time-management abilities
As a Talent Acquisition Representative you are in charge of managing the first stages of the recruiting process and give general support to the recruiters across the recruitment process.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Promote our employer brand online and offline and maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Partner with recruiter to identify sourcing channels
- Screen inbound applications (active candidates) Generating name list of prospects (passive candidates) Screen, qualify both inbound/active candidates and passive candidates
- Post roles in different platforms (Universities, job boards, etc.)Present diverse candidates slate to recruiter
- Job description translations
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.