The Receivable Specialist works closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash organization to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain profitability for Dow. This role is integral to the success of the Company’s cash flow objectives as well as achieving key enterprise targets such as Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). The Receivable Specialist is expected to focus on Dow’s medium value accounts that often encounter varying levels of services and complexity.
- 03 juni 2021
- vacaturenummer: 471659
Monthly salary between € 2400-€ 3000
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Dow can offer you a contract at any time
- You are already in possession of a valid long term work permit for The Netherlands.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics
- You are fluent in English & Italian, excellent in both speaking and writing business language.
- You have experience working with teams in a complex business environment across the Collections Dispute Management processes.
- You have accounting experience in SAP & MS application skills such as ACCESS, EXCEL, and WORD.
- You call customers to determine their reasons for non or short payments also Identifying aged items or expiring payment agreements to better understand customer payment behavior.
- You investigate and resolve customer dispute cases, including resolving issues and/or obtain additional information.
- You play a part in influencing the customers payment behaviors to help ensure payments are made to Dow in a timely manner.
- You support customer account reconciliations such as offsets, manual cash applications, and account reinstatements to provide accurate financial statements to customers and Dow.
- You issue all customer sales adjustments according to business standards or agreements and validate that adjustments meet internal control compliance by ensuring that legal, financial, and auditing requirements are met.
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.