Nice full-time or 32-hour permanent Sales assistant job in Gorinchem
- 04 juni 2021
- vacaturenummer: 471118
good working conditions
opportunities to develop further
Do you have sales experience and would you like to provide administrative support? Then this is your job
- Administrative educated (MBO+);
- Relevant experience in a similar field of work;
- Excellent spoken and written command of French and English, it is an advantage when you speak a little bit of Dutch or Arabic.
- Has good computer skills and is familiar with usage ofCustomer Relationship Management systems (Salesforce);
- It is necessary that you live in the Netherlands
As Sales Assistant you will work closely with a Regional Sales Manager(s) within Sales Area Africa. You’ll work in a position with a strong commercial focus supporting the Sales Manager. You will be deeply involved in many aspect of supporting the commercial process of selling ships from beginning to end. You will prepare acquisition trips for the Sales Manager to one of his designated countries, registering new sales opportunities in the CRM system, preparing offers and tenders and providing assistance in contractual preparations. Once a contract is signed you will be entitled to prepare the contractual documents.
- Keeping the administration in the digital sales system
- up to date.
- Preparing, organizing and occasionally attending
- (internal) meetings
- Working closely with technical and financial
- departments for preparing tender submission and offers
- Supporting financial processes
Our client is a dynamic and international company with more than 12,000 employees worldwide. The shipbuilder is an original family business and this can still be felt on the work floor. The open and fun atmosphere makes this company a unique and pleasant employer.
- sales department Africa
- permanent job
Are you immediately available full-time or for 32 hours a week and do you have experience with working in a sales department, then we are looking for you! Apply immediately and send your CV + motivation in English or contact me if you have any questions!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.