- 05 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 47035
For our customer Syncreon we are looking for a Material Planner. As a Materials Planner, you’ll be analyzing our inventory, ensuring it meets our customer’s and manufacturer’s build plan. In order to do so, you have to communicate regularly with our customers and manufacturers about future build plan requirements.
You’ll make a difference by:
• Managing all deliveries with our Planner, ensuring all issues and problem logs are resolved and quality is high;
• Making sure our stock turn and aging are within agreed limits and removing redundant inventory from the site to avoid constraints in ASRS;
• Providing back-up and support to the Planners, and representing them in periods of absence;
• Supervising Scrap and our RMA process, and monitoring and resolving inventory issues;
• Monitoring our customer’s backlog, making sure the manufacturer’s BTS receipts are being shipped from the site.
You will be working a 2-shift pattern, we’d like you to be flexible. We require you to be there during shifts, weekends, or public holidays and to cover absenteeism of colleague planners.
The candidate that inspires us:
• holds a university degree;
• is familiar with warehouse and logistics systems and knows how to handle JDA and/or Red Prairie;
• has advanced skills in MS Office (Excel) and is familiar with online collaboration tools;
• is eager to accept new training and learning opportunities;
• is able to handle pressure efficiently, act quickly and solve problems efficiently.
We offer you:
• Meaningful work and a sense of team
• Merit-driven rewards and recognition
• Training programs for skill and career development
• Outspoken and timely feedback on your performance
• Worthwhile discussions on personal development and career planning
If you are motivated and interested in this open jobvacancy please apply via the 'solliciteren 'button.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.