Enables and coordinates activities in the processing of the quality messages we receive from the customers where interaction is needed from our LSP's (logistics service providers). Provides functional support to the Logistics Service Coordinators by taking responsibility for the QM follow up.
- 15 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 469431
A market-conform salary
An exciting full time job until 01-06-2022
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- You have an MBO4 diploma, preferably in Supply Chain.
- You are fluent in English & Dutch (C1/C2)
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
- Lead Logistics QM resolution with Logistics Service Providers (LSP) and ensures QM investigations and results meet the expectations of the stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support to EH&S on investigation of transport safety incidents/accidents.
- Raise the quality and effectiveness of LSP QM processing - measures and analyzes data on performance of LSPs to identify repetitive issues and to validate effectiveness of improvement actions.
- Propose and support implementation of logistics improvement projects cross businesses, across work groups (site logistics, Customer service, Logistics service coordinators, Outplant as well as with LSP).
- Enhance the correct use of the CAMP process with the internal stakeholders.
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.