Are you an Operator and looking for a new job? This position might just be something for you! We are looking for an Operator where you will be responsible for running a production line according to operating procedures. Do we have your attention? Good! Let's continue below.
- 07 oktober 2022
- vacaturenummer: 469246
Salary between €2.400,- and €3.000,- per month.
The team is working in a 2 shift, 5-day schedule.
A leading company in biotechnology
Annual contract with a view to permanent contract
Intern opleidingstraject en inwerktraject
Working on the most advanced machines
For this position we are looking for a mechanical operator who is a real team player. You are efficient, accurate and are a disciplined worker. Next to this we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- You have to have MBO 2/3 level. Vapro A or similar is preferred;
- You have to have at least 1-2 years of experience as an Operator in a production environment;
- You have to have good English and Dutch verbal and writing skills;
- You preferably have experience with SAP/MES;
- You are a real team player
In this position your are responsible for running a production line according to operating procedures. You're always looking for improvement and efficiency in and around working processes and taking care of escalation when necessary. As an Operator, you actively take part on Shift hand over process in the line. You will be involved in:
- Running the production line according to procedures
- Taking care of administrative tasks in SAP/MESOrganize and lead team meetings, shift handovers
- Working well with colleagues and maintaining good communication
- Quality of the finished product by testing and sampling
- Always looking for innovations and process improvements
- Keeping your machine and work environment clean
- Have the logistics process under control.
Our client is an international bio-pharmaceutical company that makes an active contribution to better care. Their product portfolio consists of the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney disease, hematology, bone disease and cardiovascular disease.
In Breda, pharmaceuticals are labeled, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and a growing number of countries in other parts of the world. They deliver high-quality medicines and are primarily aimed at patients with conditions for which there are no or few treatment options.
Are you interested in this position as an Operator with a lot of responsabilities? Respond via the application button and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Would you like to have a technical job but you don't have experience yet? No problem! Via Randstad Boost Vakopleidingen there are lots of possibilities. You can ask me for more information.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.