Are you an Operator and looking for a new job? This position might just be something for you! We are looking for an Operator where you will be responsible for running a production line according to operating procedures. Do we have your attention? Good! Let's continue below.
- 22 juni 2021
- vacaturenummer: 469246
Salary between €2.400,- and €3.000,- per month.
The team is working in a 2 shift, 5-day schedule.
Our ideal candidate is a real team player. You are efficient, accurate and are a disciplined worker. Next to this we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- You have to have MBO 2/3 level. Vapro A or similar is preferred;
- You have to have at least 2/3 years of experience as an Operator in a production environment;
- You have to have good English and Dutch verbal and writing skills;
- You preferably have experience with SAP/MES;
- You are a real team player
In this position your are responsible for running a production line according to operating procedures. You're always looking for improvement and efficiency in and around working processes and taking care of escalation when necessary. As an Operator, you actively take part on Shift hand over process in the line.
- Ensuring high safety & quality standards, meet outputperformance targets and drive productivity in the assigned team;
- Flawless execution of production processes according agreed targets;
- Organize and lead team meetings, shift handovers;
- Owns planning & organization (time, staff, lines, materials, equipment);
- Keeps the helicopterview of the line and take appropriate actions in case of line issues in order to meet the planned performance.
Our client is an international bio-pharmaceutical company that makes an active contribution to better care. Their product portfolio consists of the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney disease, hematology, bone disease and cardiovascular disease.
In Breda, pharmaceuticals are labeled, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and a growing number of countries in other parts of the world. They deliver high-quality medicines and are primarily aimed at patients with conditions for which there are no or few treatment options.
Are you interested in this position as an Operator with a lot of responsabilities? Respond via the application button or send your CV to email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.