As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business's and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction.
- 27 juli 2022
- vacaturenummer: 468306
Home Office Set-Up allowance
PARTIALLY remote work, within 75km from Terneuzen
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Working from home allowance of € 2,80 net per day
Dow can offer you a contract at any time
Relocation fee (terms & conditions apply)
- NOTE: You must already be in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands! We cannot take your application into consideration otherwise.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Russian & English
- At least 2-years of experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent aptitude with CRM and/or SAP.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. You will also manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. Furthermore, in the event of a service failure you will initiate the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and take the lead position in resolution for the customer.
- Execute the order entry process and lead the order fulfillment process for a given business or group of businesses and customers with a high degree of complexity.
- Follow up on orders and guide the order through our Supply Chain to ensure the highest possible Customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses, products, applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthen customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, analyzing customer needs, and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinate activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues, and implement solutions.
- Maintain service levels according to business priorities. Differentiate between customer requirements and Dow capabilities.
- Impact the company’s success by helping determine the commercial strategies with our customers across multiple businesses.
- Continuously learn and develop within your role.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.