For Super Micro Computer B.V. we are seeking a Multi Lingual Sales Administrator to work in the European companies headquarter in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
- 12 mei 2021
- vacaturenummer: 468026
€2200 - €2350
The role of a sales administrator is to satisfactory deal with incoming customer enquiries and to assists the international Sales Team(s) with daily sales administration and support activities. The Sales Administrator is part of the Sales Admin team and reports into the Internal Sales Lead.
- Diploma with similar position experience or Bachelor’s degree (or higher)·
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and other second language
- An administrative or sales support background is preferred
- Good IT skills (Microsoft office suite / CRM systems)
- Detail oriented, proactive team player with ability to prioritize own workload
- The ideal candidate is service oriented, self-starter and has an excellent telephone manner with a pleasant and helpful personality
- Daily EMEA sales support and act as back up for Sales Team when needed.
- Processing a high volume of product orders and actively tracking all assigned sales orders.
- Continuous follow up of estimated time of delivery (ETD) and estimate time of arrival (ETA) of products and goods.
- Support the Sales team with all related to sales activities to improve efficiency and grow Sales Revenue.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal stakeholders (Product Management, Finance) within the Netherlands and USA.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Ensure internal processes and procedures are followed and educate the customer where needed.
As a global leader in high performance, high efficiency server technology and innovation, we develop and provide end-to-end green computing solutions to the data center, cloud computing, enterprise IT, big data, HPC, and embedded markets. Our Building Block Solutions® approach allows us to provide a broad range of SKUs, and enables us to build and deliver application-optimized solutions based upon your requirements.
If you’re interested in this joboffer, apply with the button “Solliciteer” and react with a recent CV and a motivation. When you apply we will contact you. Hope to hear from you!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.