Randstad Transport & PostNL are looking for truck drivers. Are you a flexible, responsible driver, with a CE-licence and experience driving a trailer? Do you speak English or Dutch and do you like to work independently? Then we are looking for you!
- 30 mei 2021
- vacaturenummer: 467343
Between 11.61 and 15,13 gross per hour
A modern and well maintained PostNL truck
Manly driving between distribution centers
Full-time or part-time
Both day shift and night shift
Deliver yourself a super job at PostNL!
- You have a European Union CE-driving licence with a valid Code 95
- and a digital tachograph card
- You speak English, a bit of Dutch would be nice but isn't necessary
- and live in the Netherlands
- You are willing to work at varying times, especially at night
- and are also available during the weekends
- You are flexible, stress resistant, representative and physically fit
As truck driver at PostNL you are responsible for collecting, transporting and delivering letters and parcels. It’s a varied job in which you spend lots of time on the road, driving a modern PostNL truck. Mainly in the Netherlands but also in parts of Belgium and Germany. A very important job, PostNL delivers 600,000 parcels and 10 million letters to their customers, on time every day.
At PostNL you can work both full-time or part-time. You will mainly work in the evening and at night but also daytime work is possible. Off course you’ll receive your work schedule in advance. At most PostNL locations help is available for loading and unloading.
- A good wage. Depending on your experience, you will receive between 11.61 and 15,13 gross per hour (on top of that you will receive supplements for overtime, irregular hours, weekend work ect.)
- A contract or flexible work, full-time or part-time, depending on you preferences
- 25 holidays per year
- Holiday allowance, 8,33% of your gross pay
- Travel allowance
- A modern and well maintained PostNL truck