For a logistics company in Maasbree (Tradeport Venlo) we are looking for logistics employees for a longer time.
- 05 mei 2021
- vacaturenummer: 467025
Bruto salary of € 11,36 per hour
40 hours a week (30h guaranteed on contract)
Possibilities of a contract directly with the firm
€ 0,19 per kilometer travel expenses
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people we can rely on.
- You can communicate well in English
- You are able and willing to do physical work. You will be lifting and stacking pallets with boxes which are usually no more than 2 kg
- You have some experience in a warehouse
- You have own transport to come to Tradeport Venlo
- You are fulltime available from Monday to Friday 06.00h - 15.00h
We have different positions available, but below we tell you the most common activities
- Stacking pallets with boxes.
- Scanning products and performing some administrative tasks on the PC
- Sorting different articles for example at the returns department
- Orderpicking and packing
The company focuses on providing the best last mile carrier for their clients. In The Netherlands this can be PostNL for example. The main products they have in the warehouse are nutritional products like vitamins and other supplements. They ship worldwide. The company is still relatively young. When you perform well you really have the opportunity to grow. The warehouse is neat and organized. The team you will be working in is international and a friendly community.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.