We are looking for an experienced supply chain employee for a company in Breda. If you are interested, we would like to get in touch with you.
- 18 juni 2021
- vacaturenummer: 466825
- MBO with 5+ year relevant experience (Logistics Management) or HBO 1-3-year relevant experience
- 1-3 years SAP experience (Plan-to-Stock, inventory management, capacity planning)
- 1-3 years’ experience in GMP environment
- Experience in using SAP, Excel and MS Office Fluent
- English, both oral and written communication
- Good process development and problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization
- Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization
This person will support the planners for the EPD (External Planning and Delivery)team where necessary. The EPD team manages the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe. The role of the EPD team through consultation with the Contract Manufacturing site managers and global product planners manages material requirements planning, ordering and payment, CMO batch management from planning to distribution and CMO performance management through agreed KPI’s and Metrics.
- Participate in the Monthly Planning Cycle
- Use of SAP to place orders as required
- Send forecasts to CMO’s and manage confirmation communications
- Manage batch progress through SAP transactions for full manufacturing and logistic process
The company is an American organization specializing in biotechnology medicines, with a strong sense of the common goal of "serving patients". The company receives its products as semi-finished products, which are then packaged by country, stored and eventually shipped to various countries around the world.
If you are interested in this job opening, you can apply by clicking the 'Solliciteer' button below. Your application will be sent to us directly. Please add an up to date resume in English to your application. If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161-244200.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.