We are currently looking for an enthusiast intern for the internship Business and Sustainability at Janssen Cilag BV, starting in August 2021 for 32-40 hours per week. The internship duration is 6-9 months. The main work location is Leiden, however, flexibility is required and you might be asked to work at one of the other Johnson & Johnson locations too (Breda, Groningen, Amersfoort). Partly, you will also be working from home.
- 04 mei 2021
- vacaturenummer: 466710
€500,- gross per month (40hrs)
Working at an international organization
Your development comes first
An internship at Janssen Cilag (Johnson & Johnson)
We are looking for a motivated master’s degree student with a passion for and expertise in business and sustainability, who is willing to embrace this opportunity.
- A team mindset;
- Skilled in systems thinking, strategy elaboration, and process mapping;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required;
- Knowledge of general computer software is a must (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), strong computer skills are a plus.
The SDG & Community Impact group is a relatively new department withing J&J. We are expanding fast and this requires some rethinking of the way of working. Via process mapping and training development we intend to bring clarity and efficiency to the team.
- Process mapping: You will take the lead in centralizing all existing procedures and forms. You will identify gaps and do additional process mapping to close these gaps. Examples of procedures are informed consent and communication procedures;
- Training program: You will develop a training program for people who join our team. You will compile existing training material, identify gaps, and create additional training material as needed;
- SDG ambassador: You will take an active roll in the SDG community within J&J and be an internal SDG ambassador. You will develop communication materials and spread the word. You will inform, inspire and engage your colleagues;
- SDG content projects: You will get the chance to actively be involved in one or more of the ongoing SDG projects (depending on your personal interest and the business need). Example topics are waste reduction and sustainable energy.
Johnson & Johnson is a global Healthcare company, dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to health. Our business focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of consumer products, medical devices and pharmaceutics.
In our organization, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points.
As a global health company, we see it as our responsibility to sustainably improve the health and wellbeing of all people in the world. That is why we are making the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) an integral part of our business strategy.
In this internship you will be part of the SDG and Community Impact BENELUX team. This team formally consists of 10 people. However, you will be fully embedded in the internal and external J&J and SDG landscape.
Do you have any questions or would you like to have more information about our internship possibilities, please contact us via 071-5162521 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to hear from you soon!