Are you looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to grow within the company? Or even receive a permanent contract? For DSV in 's-Heerenberg we are looking for new colleagues in the warehouse. You can choose If you would like to work in a morning shift, day shift, late shift or in 2 shifts. Do you work in the morning shift? Then you work from 6 a.m. till 1 p.m. or 3 p.m. During the day shifts you work from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. In the late shift you work from 5 p.m. till 11 p.m. Would you rather work in 2 shifts? Then you work from 6 a.m. till 3 p.m. and from 3 p.m. till 12 o'clock in the evening. Interested? Read the vacancy carefully, and we hope to see you soon!what we offer
- €11.29 gross per hour (excluding surcharges)
- work for a long time with chance of takeover
- grow within DSV to, for example, team leader
- a great team, where atmosphere is very important
- travel allowance up to €10.74 per day
- working days and hours in consultation
You are physically fit because you walk a lot during your working day. You have your own transport, because DSV is difficult to reach by public transport. Furthermore, it is important that you are motivated to work hard together with your colleagues.
- available at least 3 days a week;
- physically fit;
- you have your own transport;
- you speak Dutch, English or German.
As a warehouse employee at DSV, you and your colleagues are responsible for various activities. In addition to loading and unloading goods, you also pick and ship items in the warehouse. Due to your care and commitment, every customer receives the order on time. Good to know; the music in the warehouse is always on, which helps you to keep working. How nice is that?
- loading and unloading trucks;
- order picking;
- careful and timely dispatch of orders.
DSV is a global supplier of logistics solutions. They have offices in more than 80 countries and transport goods throughout Europe. Worldwide, DSV has more than 300 warehouses with a total surface of 4,700,000 m². Since DSV has more than 20,000 trucks ready, you have probably come across one! If you start working at DSV, you can ensure that these trucks hit the road well-filled! DSV is a company where atmosphere is very important. In recent busy periods there was a food truck at the parking lot to thank employees. And all colleagues who came to work overtime on Saturdays received a delicious breakfast!
- global provider of logistics solutions;
- transport goods throughout Europe;
- known for the trucks you have probably seen driving;
- employer where atmosphere and appreciation is very important.
If you have left your application, we will contact you by phone as soon as possible. Is the conversation positive from both sides? Then we would like to invite you to visit our colleagues who are present at DSV every day. So that you can see exactly where you are going to work as a warehouse employee.