Do you want to explore Europe by truck? If you have your CE drivers license for the truck with a valid ADR, then this vacancy as an international truckdriver will suit you!
- 01 december 2021
- vacaturenummer: 466538
Well paid € 16,67 an hour
Locations throughout Europe
Prospect of a permanent contract
You're the perfect fit if you have;
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- a minimum of 2 years experience as CE truck driver
- your own car to get to work
- a good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- a living space that is in the Netherlands and in a radius of 50 km from Moerdijk.
As an international truckdriver you will transport various liquids in a chemical liquid trailer to different locations in Europa. It's important that you're fine with being on your own because you'll be driving multiple days by yourself. You don't have an co-driver. The plannings always plans you . The planning always tries to prevent that you need to work weekends, but it can occur that you need to work a weekend day sometimes.
You need to be an experienced driver to be eligible for this job. You can always give a call to ask about the possibilities for this job
- Liquid tank containers
- Well paid
- multi-day rides
- hours a week 50+
- Weekly payment
Why working for Randstad Tranport?
- Personal guidance in your work and career as a truck driver, you are central to us
- A punctual and correct payment of your salary and allowances
- Always remuneration according to the client's collective labor agreement
- The possibility of participating in ''Pensioenfonds Vervoer''
After an introduction via the phone, you will go for an interview with our client. During this interview you will see where you will be working as a truck driver. If both sides like it, an in-working day will be scheduled. If this goes well, you can get to work quickly (sometimes within a week).
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.