At Dow Benelux in Terneuzen has a lot of employees, which means the HR department is of great importance. The Human Resources team delivers centralized services in the area of recruitment, international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management, payroll and HR Workforce Administration to Dow in EMEAI. Are you ready to take up administrative tasks here?
- 10 mei 2021
- vacaturenummer: 466450
A market-conform salary between €2.500 - €3.200
An exciting full time job
A platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Bachelor in Human Resources / Business Administration
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English & Italian
You will act as the first contact for workforce administration inquiries across various disciplines. The role is empowered to support and perform transactional activities required to enable HR business processes and drive a best in class Employee Experience. May act as a resource for less experienced staff.
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for workforce administration inquiries (via phone, chat, and eRequest), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders.
- Delegates and escalates queries as appropriate, but remains responsible through completion.
- Tracks progress, and provides continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries.
- Engage in improving Service Now Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned discipline, based on experience.
- Supports oversight of service operations by responding to service demands as they arise (e.g., volume of calls, staff absence, chat and e request queries, etc.)
- Engage in and drives overall continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume)
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.