Are you a maintenance technician that wants to contribute to the medical field? Mentor Medical is looking for you! If you are a Senior maintenance technician this job also can give you enough challenge. Feel free to apply and get in contact to discuss the possibilities. There is possibilities to go on a direct contract with Mentor immediately. The salary will be based on experience.what we offer
- Salary between € 2200,- and € 3500,- per month
- Work in shifts with a 7,68% shift allowance fee
- Possibility to get a direct contract with Mentor
- Work at the science park in Leiden
- Room to improve yourself
- Work together in a great team
Are you a maintenance technician that wants to contribute to the medical field? Mentor Medical is looking for you! Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects? If you are a Senior maintenance technician this job also can give you enough challenge. Feel free to apply and get in contact to discuss the possibilities.
- You have a flexible work mentality, have no problem with working in shifts and are service oriented.
- You speak, write and understand English (Dutch is nice but not necessary)
- Preferably you have an education background of secondary vocational education in the direction of mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Up to 2 – 4 years of experience in maintenance in a Medical device's environment is beneficial
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple commitments and technical problem-solving ability
- Ability to shift priorities according to changes in department/facility
In this function you will support productions. You will do this by performing scheduled and unplanned maintenance on building and machinery. You will independently locate and eliminate faults to equipment and plant. You cooperate in the field of process improvements and special projects.
The job includes:
- Maintenance and repair of machines, installations and buildings.
- Keeping track of administration (planning and priorities) on maintenance and repairs.
- Independently search and eliminate faults to all applicable equipment and plants at Mentor.
- Review and evaluates overall effectiveness of maintenance programs and process operations.
- Executing of preventive maintenance.
- Ensure permits are maintained in compliance with GMP, safety and health regulations
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to the next management-level.
- Responsible for cleaning of the pumping equipment
Mentor was founded in 1969 and has a long, proud history as a global leader in breast aesthetics. Mentor has rooted itself in a commitment to high-quality breast implants. They want to acquire this by science-based innovations.
Other relevant information about the position is listed below.
- Shift times: Morning shift (7:00 - 15:30), evening shift (15:00 - 23:30)
- Once in 7 weeks you will work during the weekend
- Once in a while you will be on phone duty from home
- In the future they might want you to work during the night
- You need to life within 1 hour away from Leiden
- There is a 7,68% shift allowance fee
- you will get an ''adv'' fee of 5,5% on top of your salary
- You need to have your own transport to Mentor. You cannot be reliable of public transport during irregular work hours
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Feel free to apply for this job!