Are you looking for a various job as warehouse worker in a nice and social team? And physically working in shifts sounds good to you? Continue reading!
- 12 augustus 2021
- vacaturenummer: 465851
Starting salary € 10,93 (ex. additions till 200%)
A temporary job with the prospect of permanent
Opportunities in/ outside the position
A fun job in a social environment
- Good command of the Dutch or English language;
- In possession of own transportation;
- Working physically is not a problem for you;
- Full time flexible working between 06:00 and 19:00;
- Also possible as a temporary position.
- Receiving, checking and putting away products on location;
- Collecting, checking and packing products to be shipped;
- You are in charge of the order and cleaning in the warehouse;
- Working with a handscanner and counting the stock;
- Extensive warehouse duties such as driving forklift, fulfilling orders and inventory control;
Zimmer Biomet is a large logistics company where products for healthcare come in and will be shipped. Think artificial hips, products for hand and wrist surgery, dental implants and much more!
Apply for this position easily through your Randstad account. This way your information is right in our system, and it is easier for us to help you!
If you have any questions, we are here for you! Please, WhatsApp, call or email us at the contact details below.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.