As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you love making the match between the vacancies and job seekers. You do this by searching job boards, social media or by using your network. Also you monitor trends and innovations in the market so you understand the hiring needs and strive to meet those expectations during the recruiting process. Knowing where you can find the right candidate and how to make them enthusiastic for the company and the job offer.
- 01 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 464067
A salary between €2.600-€3.200 per month
An exciting full time job
A platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Bachelor in Human Resources / Business Administration
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English & French
- Previous experience in the Recruitment field is a must. Minimum 2 years of experience, desirable with Manufacture and Engineer roles for the chemical industry
- Ability to build relationships with clients through expertise and consultation
- Familiar with hiring and advertising via Social & Digital Media and willing to understand the market
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for managing the first stages of the recruiting process and give general support to the recruiters across the recruitment process. You will be aligned to the Talent Acquisition discipline at Dow EMEAI (Europe, Middle East, Africa and India) and will be responsible for Talent Acquisition for multiple locations across the region. You will be the first point of contact to internal (Dow Hiring Managers & Dow HR Recruiters) and external (Candidates) clients to deliver advice and cost effective, integrated solutions on the field of Talent Attraction.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Promote our employer brand online and offline and maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Partner with recruiter to identify sourcing channels
- Screen inbound applications (active candidates) Generating name list of prospects (passive candidates) Screen, qualify both inbound/active candidates and passive candidates
- Post roles in different platforms (Universities, job boards, etc.) Present diverse candidates slate to recruiter
- Job description translations
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.