The Administrative Assistant provides administrative or clerical support and administers general office activities. Such activities are clerical in nature and may include pulling together data, preparing reports, handling requests for information, receiving visitors, preparing travel schedules, arranging calls and scheduling meetings. Works within guidelines under general supervision.
- 07 mei 2021
- vacaturenummer: 462386
A market-conform salary between € 2300 - € 2600
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- You have finished a MBO3/4 education.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have an administrative/secretary background.
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- You have excellent planning and organization skills. You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications.
- Provides secretarial/administrative support to a group of employees.
- Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email.
- Maintains physical and electronic files, records, calendars and diaries.
- Prepares various reports in alignment with procedures and guidelines.
- Arranges business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.