- 27 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 46187
Team leader Outbound - Reverse Logistics
Would you like to lead a highly skilled team of warehousing professionals and help establish a new dimension of added-value processes? Are you eager to achieve truly world-class quality standards? And are you passionate about continuous improvement –for both your operation and your own skill set? If so, then we should talk.
As Team leader Outbound - Reversed Logistics , your first mission is to organize and prepare your team to ensure a smooth running and highly flexible Reversed Logistics operation. To achieve this you will set priorities, delegate tasks, and deploy your manpower where and when it is needed. You will also identify and resolve potential bottlenecks. But this is also a position for those who want to grow in their job, because you will be expected to initiate and coordinate several improvement proposals– taking the Outbound – Reverse Logistics Operation up to the next level of world-class performance. This is a position for someone who enjoys an challenge and reaches for achievable and measurable objectives while enjoying the rewards.
The Team leader Reversed Logistics is responsible for the following:
- Safety: Ensure a safe working environment for all persons in Warehouse operations and collaborate on operational level with our 3PL partner;
- Quality: Responsible for the quality of the delivered output. Setting up improvement plans and implement these for your department;
- Planning/Output: Creating, managing and implementing the necessary resource & order planning, within the scope of the output plan and the capabilities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality and delivery reliability for reversed logistics flow within the department. Solving problems, setting priorities, ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the department. Informing those stakeholders (in and outside the department) involved in the event of deviations. Responsible for performance reporting;
- Support: Organize all supporting processes in order to be able to realize the deliverables in time.
MBO+/HBO level (logistics discipline or industrial/business engineering)
The applicant is required to have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Minimum of 3 years in a leading position within (Reversed) logistics, Warehousing or comparable logistics functions and groups (span of control);
- Warehousing & Supporting processes and –complexity both inside and outside a cleanroom
- SAP/WMS knowledge
- Problem analysis, asses potential solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process
- Affinity with the other areas and business processes.
- Continuous process improvement
You span of control is approximately 10 FTE.
The Teamleader Outbound – Reverse Logistics to the Senior Teamleader Outbound
Location: the Netherlands, Veldhoven/Eindhoven
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.