Hey you, German-speaking CRO expert! Are you passionate about data and website management? Are you looking for a new exciting challenge where you will actually make an impact on the results of the company? If you have affinity with data and marketing, and you speak German and English (Dutch is a plus) on a (near) native level, then read on!
- 12 april 2021
- vacaturenummer: 458547
A salary between €3100-€3500 gross per month;
A fun, casual place to work;
Opportunities for internal and external training;
Work in an international and ambitious team.
Who are you, as the perfect conversion rate optimization specialist? You have experience with statistics, and you are data driven. Your heart beats faster when you hear phrases like: sales conversion rate or revenue by traffic source, because this is your expertise!
- You are fluent in German & English (C1-C2);
- You are experienced in the world of E-commerce - CRO and have 2 years of previous related work experience, in a data driven environment.
- You are analytical, and driven by results. You make your decisions based on data and facts.
- You know your way around Google Analytics and/or similar tools.
- You have some knowledge of SEO and SEA. Knowledge of AB testing and UX is a big plus.
- You are a digital native, and love to keep track of recent developments in the world of marketing.
A day in the life of the CRO specialist:
- You are responsible for strategic planning for the German website and are responsible for revenue growth in the German market as well as other KPI's.
- You analyze data coming in the from the website, and deriving necessary actions;
- You communicate and negotiate with our partners;
- You collaborate closely with the other E-com managers, product owners, and channel managers to improve the return on online campaigns;
- In collaboration with the team you set up your own targets.
You will be working at an e-commerce distributor in Amsterdam. As a CRO specialist you are an important part of the online marketing team and you will report to the group E-commerce manager as well as work closely together with other E-Commerce specialists, designers, and marketing analysts in Amsterdam. You will also be strongly involved in working with colleagues in Germany.
If while reading this description you thought to yourself "This sounds like me!" and you are excited to hear more about this role, here’s what is left for you to do:
Apply with your CV and (short) motivation letter
We will contact you within 2 working days!
Randstad Multilingual | Multilingual recruitment | German | CRO Specialist | Amsterdam