Are you looking for a parttime job? Do you have knowledge of quality auditing? And do you have experience within the logistics? Then this vacancy as quality auditor at syncreon, close to Schiphol, is something for you!
As a quality auditor you will earn €12,40 gross per hour. You will work every Monday and Saturday and you will have a job for a longer period of time! At syncreon you will be busy with performing quality audits on designed processes, area’s or departments. Everything in line with syncreon or their customers.
- A job for 16 hours per week
- A good salary: €12,40 per hour
- The chance to work at syncreon for a longer time
- A nice working environment
- The possibility to learn a lot
- Travel allowance
The quality auditor at syncreon we are looking for is able to communicate in English. All off the systems are in English and the spoken language is English as well at syncreon. You also meet the following requirements:
- You are
- able to work in two shifts. From 06:00 till 14:30 and from 14:30 till 23:00.
- You are available every Monday and Saturday
- You have basis knowledge of PC usage and MS Office.
- You have basis knowledge of quality auditing
At syncreon you will perform quality audits as quality auditor. You will perform those audits on difference department. You have to check everything both quantity and content wise. But that is not the only thing you will do:
- and reporting material storage within the warehouse
- Providing details for periodical internal and external quality reports
- Performing and reporting on housekeeping audits
At syncreon speed, scale and efficiency is the foundation of their success. They think fast, act fast and change fast. Their customer is the center of everything they do and they don't stop until the job is done! syncreon has a very international team and they like to challenge each other to continually evolve and grow. They don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries and not possible is not in there vocabulary. Freedom to think and act is important at syncreon. They encourage out-of-the-box thinking and bringing an element of fun into your work!job application
Are you the quality auditor we are looking for? Then don’t hesitate to apply! For questions you can contact us through the details below. We hope to speak to you soon!