The Supply Chain Operations department is responsible for the coordination of logistic services, such as road and marine transports and the storage of Dow products. It makes sure that Dow products are delivered on time throughout EMEA. The several teams working within the department focus on areas like logistic coordination, including carriers and storage facilities.
- 22 februari 2021
- vacaturenummer: 456353
A market-conform salary
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
You have an eye for detail, a high level of accuracy and basic knowledge of the customs process. You will handle a variety of exceptions in the customs process and to advise internal customers on general customs related issues.
- You have at minimum a finished MBO 4 education in Logistics/Supply Chain
- You are fluent in English & Dutch (C1/C2)
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You have experience with SAP
- You are able to work independently, you are self-motivated and accountable
- You will handle daily exceptions and facilitate resolutions between Site Logistics, carriers and customs authorities.
- You report to customs agent on a daily basis.
- You resolve issues related to issuing of customs documents (ATRs/EURs).
- You will participate in Supply Chain resourcing projects.
- You support the administrative process in the Customs team.
- You will resolve operational issues and follow up on emergency procedures as declared by customs authorities.
- You operate as back-up of the Customs Administrator
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.