Do you have experience in a warehouse and do you have some administrative experience concerning a warehouse. Are you interested in learning about cycle count, reporting and cause and effect analysis? Then, read further. Maybe this full time job is something for you!
- 01 april 2022
- vacaturenummer: 456339
A salary of € 13,21
Full time job from Monday till Friday
Work for a longer period of time
Great career opportunities and space to grow
A varied and challenging job
Travel allowance of € 0,19 per km
You are stress resistant and you have a great sense of responsibility. You already have some administrative experience and you know what it is like to work in a big warehouse.
- You have experience on the reachtruck or would like to learn how to drive a reachtruck
- You have experience with the inventory system ORACLE
- You are able to work full time from Monday till Friday from 8:00 - 17:00 and sometimes from 10:00 - 19:00
- You are accurate and act carefully at work
- You speak fluent English
- You have your own transport
- You are looking for a job for a longer period of time
Your position in the warehouse consists of reporting to the warehouse supervisor. You are responsible for an uninterrupted operation. This means that you are responsible for:
- Checking and monitoring the work
- The acceptance and processing of orders and the processing of documents
- Managing the stock with ORACLE
- Making suggestions for improvement to the manager and dealing with process optimization
CEVA Logistics is one of world's largest logistics organization with one company in Amsterdam Westpoort. In the location at Amsterdam Westpoort you, as a administrative employee warehouse, will be responsible for the administrative process of handling the goods and orders the right way.
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Are you our new administrative warehouse employee? Please apply by clicking the `Solliciteer' button! For any other questions please call us at 020 3420947, or sent a message via whatsapp to 06-12503323 or sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.