Do you have experience in a warehouse and do you have some administrative experience concerning a warehouse. Are you interested in learning about cycle count, reporting and cause and effect analysis? Then, read further. Maybe this full time job is something for you!
- 17 maart 2021
- vacaturenummer: 456339
A salary of € 12,76
Full time job from Monday till Friday
Work for a longer period of time
Great career opportunities and space to grow
A varied and challenging job
Travel allowance of € 0,19 per km
You are stress resistant and you have a great sense of responsibility. You already have some administrative experience and you know what it is like to work in a big warehouse.
- You are in the possession of a reach truck certificate
- You are able to work full time from Monday till Friday from 8:00 - 17:00 and sometimes from 10:00 - 19:00
- You are accurate and act carefully at work
- You speak fluent English
- You have your own transport
- You are looking for a job for a longer period of time
Your position in the warehouse consists of reporting to the warehouse supervisor. You are responsible for an uninterrupted operation. This means that you are responsible for:
- Checking and monitoring the work
- The acceptance and processing of orders and the processing of documents
- Managing the stock
- Making suggestions for improvement to the manager and dealing with process optimization
CEVA Logistics is one of world's largest logistics organization with one company in Amsterdam Westpoort. In the location at Amsterdam Westpoort you, as a administrative employee warehouse, will be responsible for the administrative process of handling the goods and orders the right way.
Are you our new administrative warehouse employee? Please apply by clicking the `Solliciteer' button! For any other questions please call us at 020 3420947, or sent a message via whatsapp to 06-22032041 or sent an email to email@example.com.