This is an exciting opportunity for two Graduate students (Master level) to be part of international healthcare company and support our local & global organization about the Data Science projects. One intern will focus on NL, Leiden site and the 2nd intern will have global focus with all CSS Make Manufacturing sites (North America & EMEA).
- 15 februari 2021
- vacaturenummer: 456248
500 euro gross internship fee
working for a company within Johnson & Johnson
Graduate at your Master study
- Master’s students in Technology or Engineering schools, the School of Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or Mechanical/Chemical/Biomedical students with intellectual curiosity of information technologies in supply chain area (Last year students who are at thesis stage are preferred)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Ability to work effectively within teams as well as autonomously
- Explorative, committed to learn quickly and work within diverse and international environment.
- Ability to create network and engage a variety of people to success assigned objectives.
- Assertive, energetic and creative.
- Good presentation skills with advanced written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch language is a nice to have.
Supply Chain Technology Department initiates Digital Ecosystem research & developments projects for enhancing Medical Devices Manufacturing businesses.
This will involve big data analytics for the business processes in manufacturing sites and will be supported by data science technologies that the students will be responsible to work on this half-year assignments.
This includes learning of business processes and variables, collection of any data, identifying between cause and effect or any other relationship between variables in manufacturing steps. It also includes business intelligence analysis to improve yields and reduce waste in our manufacturing plants.
We expect the interns will be engaged into following projects:
1- Digital Manufacturing, Research & Development 50%
The interns will conduct research study on Digital Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 and create opportunities for end-to-end business processes in manufacturing sites. This will include researching on disruptive technologies (e.g. AI/ML, Smart Automation, Robotics, AR/VR, Data science algorithms, introduce and develop big-data analytics concept to the different business areas). Interns will also engage into couple of process optimization projects from technology point of view.
2- Visual Factory, Digital Performance Management 30%
This opportunity is to create a real-time digital performance monitoring environment for manufacturing processes in plants.
3- Talent development by joining different activities in Johnson & Johnson 20%
Interns will be provided with different opportunities of personal development for their future careers.