The company is looking for someone who likes to work with the man-up truck. You can not be afraid of heights. You pick up the products yourself from the shelves of up to 10 meters high. If you are the candidate. It sounds oke from both sides. You have a chance of getting a permanent contract with Ceva Maarssen.
- 08 maart 2021
- vacaturenummer: 456102
The salary is 10,60 pro hour.
Travel allowance is 11,20 maximum a day
Change to get a permanent contract
Ceva is looking for people who want to develop.
Stable hours from 8:15 till 17:15
A company that gives you opportunities.
Are you not afraid of heights and do you enjoy order picking? Then you can take the next step at Ceva.
- No fair of heights
- You can deliver a VOG
- You're available 32 hours a week or 40 hours, Monday is mandatory
- You're physically strong ( your lifting products from the mining industry)
- You're speaking English or Dutch
At Ceva in Maarssen you will work as a Man-up truck employee. You are given the task of packing products that are at a high level each. In short, order picking is height. Also, you have other diverse tasks as a warehouse employee. This is heavy physical work because the products for mining are heavy.
- At Ceva you work from 8:15 am to 5:15 pm from Monday to Friday. It is a full-time position of 40 hours per week.
Ceva is an organization that arranges logistics for customers. That way, Ceva customers don't have to worry about that. Ceva does this for a hardware store, among other things. Ceva is looking for employees who want to work here for a longer period of time. At Ceva you get the opportunity to develop within logistics. You will perform different tasks.
- The address from Ceva is Industrieweg 24.
- Your getting a travel allowance from 19 cents the kilometer. With a maximum of 11,20 a day.
Interested? Apply directly and make sure that you CV is online. We respond as soon as possible.